Premium Care Management:
- Help seniors and their loved ones navigate the complex healthcare system and the many health care insurance options.
- Advocate for seniors in healthcare settings such as doctors’ offices, hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. This is particularly helpful for caregivers who also work and/or live out of town.
- Assist in finding short term and long term solutions to care concerns. From assessing the need for and transitioning to senior living facilities to setting up appropriate care to stay safe at home, we are there every step of the way. A holistic (medical, financial, legal, etc), client-centered approach is used to create a plan of care. This plan is created WITH the client, not for the client.
- Recommend appropriate, cost-effective service solutions to identified issues. Whether it is a need for home care aide services, home safety modifications, adult day care or setting up meal services in the home, we find and implement solutions to allow clients to stay safe in their own homes for as long as possible.
- Provide assistance to caregivers who are stressed out with their full-time jobs and their own families. This allows more time for meaningful interactions with their loved ones by alleviating them of their caregiving duties and ultimately eliminating caregiver burnout.
- Visitation of loved ones whose families live at a distance or who have time limitations. These visitations would be scheduled at regularly agreed upon intervals to ensure their loved ones are receiving the most appropriate care. We are able to attend any meetings as an advocate for the client and on behalf of the family members. After each visit or meeting, we will update the family to provide them with peace of mind.
- Identify and assist in applying for entitlements and benefits on behalf of the client. We can assist with applying for Community Medicaid as well as Long Term (nursing home) Medicaid. We also assist with applying for Veteran's benefits, SNAP, HEAP, etc.
- If there is a need that is out of our scope of practice, we will remain involved but refer to trusted and reputable third-party community resources such as elder law attorneys, financial advisors, realtors, relocation specialist, geriatricians, etc.
- When third-party entities are involved, we will continue to provide ongoing case management services. This allows these professionals to clearly focus on their field of expertise, confident that we are taking care of all of the other important needs of the client. Our care managers will regularly provide updates to these professionals thereby ensuring continuity of care and smooth transitions.
Premium Concierge Companion Services:
- Shopping and running errands (mileage assessed)
- Light housekeeping and organization
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Bill Paying
- Respite care - staying with your loved one while you shop or spend time with friends
- Companionship with meaningful conversation in a professional, respectful manner
The above-listed services are personally provided by me. In my many years of experience, I have become highly trained in working with clients who suffer from cognitive impairments due to mental health issues, effects from a stroke, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, and other medical conditions. My experience also includes working with seniors who suffer from depression and anxiety which becomes more prevalent with age and affects so many other facets of their lives. I understand and can help seniors cope with problems they often face, such as isolation, loneliness, loss of family members and friends, mortality/end of life, loss of independence, wandering as well as other behavioral issues.
Please contact us for a free initial phone consultation!